Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Walking Club . . . Roxanne's Update

So I apologize that it has been so long since my last post. As some of you may know - I am working at a camp this summer, and where I live I do not have any wireless so my posts may be a little bit hit and miss.
But I do have a couple things to share.
First, the wedding I was in went extremely well. Here is a photo:
And with it I want to give a shout out to two of my best friends: Cole (Brady) & B Shearer - thanks for your support, and also for actually reading my blog. I love you both, and wish you the best!

Secondly, my move to my summer job has gone well. I love being here with another one of my best friends, Ashley - and since we're both living on the campgrounds we have started a walking club. Tonight will be our third official night, but already we have grown by tons. It started out as myself, Ashley and our friend Rebecca. Then yesterday we were up to like ten people. It is pretty sweet and has given me the opportunity to get to know a variety of people that I work with at camp better.
Hopefully I will have a picture to show you all soon.
Looking forward to our Colour Run in August!
-Roxanne
PS - 220.4lbs as of this morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment