Wednesday, June 6, 2012

THE COLOR RUN! - Allysin's new entry

OKAY do you ever get excited about something?
I don't mean like oh yay I'm having my favorite food for dinner type of happy/excited, I mean like you are STOKED! So stoked you can feel your insides shaking with excitement! Thats how I am right now.

My sister (Roxanne) and I just registered for the color run in New York City and I am sooooo excited! It's a 5k but it sounds like soooo much fun! I can hardly even keep myself composed. Here I am sitting in a coffee shop working on my computer and my face keeps twitching because i want to smile and just explode with happiness! Like AHHHHH! I'M GOING TO NEW YORK! It's only one of my top cities I really want to visit!
AND I'm going with three lovely girls from my school (one being my sister) and ahh! I'm so excited!
BUT
(thats a big but)... now I really need to do my runs... I'll be honest I have not been very dedicated since I came home... But now I'm doing two 5k's in one month I need to step up my game and really push myself this summer!
(Feel free to keep me accountable, and give me looks of shame when I haven't done my running I deserve them haha)

But now it's like fresh motivation. It's so good to find something that is going to motivated you and give you a fresh passion for your dreams.

Also it's good to write down the things you want to accomplish because this color run was on my bucket list to complete and here I am! I get to check this off... in a couple months that is haha.

So start accomplishing the things you want to do in life!

Happy running all you beautiful people
infinite x's and o's
-A


3 comments:

  1. This run looks AMAZING! You guys are going to have a blast! you better get out for your run tomorrow ;)
    I am so stinkin excited for you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WENT FOR MY RUN! Be PROUD! Took my little sister with me! It was not a great run because it's like starting over.... AGAIN! BUT It's a step in the right direction!
      Thanks for all you're encouragement!

      Delete
    2. I showed Dan the video of the colour run & he was like "WE NEED TO GO!!!" I am excited to hear all about it & see pictures from the run! You never know, maybe one year I will go! LOve you! Also I am proud! ;)

      Delete