Thursday, May 24, 2012

Allysin - Summer Update #1


I know it has been SOO long since I last wrote,  
and I don’t really have a good excuse for it. So instead I’ll just take the responsibility of it. The last time I wrote I had JUST come home from school and now a month later things are all coming into place I have two jobs lined up for the summer and am currently working at one of them. I have unpacked, and I’m all settled in with my family again. So things seem to be pretty good.

EXCEPT for the fitness aspect of my life. I am just so unmotivated now. Even sometimes at work I just feel so not motivated to do anything. The weather is nice and so normally that helps motivate me but lately I just don’t feel like doing much. I have gone for a few runs since coming home and they haven’t been great but better than not at all, and the other day I went for a swim (I’ve worked as a lifeguard for the past four years so I enjoy swimming) but I really wanted to take this summer and work on getting in shape. So far it hasn’t been going well. So Month number 1 is a write off, however I have three more months to focus on being active. So here goes nothing.
Wish me luck

Infinite x’s and o’s
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment