Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Roxanne's Update - Sometimes You're Disappointed

I find myself incredibly frustrated today as I complete my weekly weigh in.
No change.
Well,
No GOOD change.
According to my scale I've gained .6lbs.
But little fluctuations like this aren't a big deal.
The big deal is that I'm supposed to be losing weight, not maintaining my current weight.
And I did so well this week too!
Of course there were still some screw ups, but in the end the mathematics should still have calculated into about a half pound to a pound of weight lost.

Anyways, it's just frustrating to give everything you've got and find that you're exactly where you started.
Hopefully this week is better.
-Roxanne

Current Weight : 221.8
Last Week: 221.2
Total Weight Lost : 13lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment