Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Little Changes Add Up . . .



Hi Everyone,
So, as some of you know - we did our annual family photos a couple of weeks back.
I would like to show you this year's photo as compared to last year's photo of me.

The one with the sunflowers in the background was taken in August 2011
The other one was taken in early September 2012
As you can tell I haven't lost a ton of weight. In fact my body is still stubbornly holding to it's approx. 15lb weight loss.
But I've changed, and you can see it.
And I'm not just referring to the haircut.
You can tell just by comparing these photos that I'm healthier now. Perhaps not in the place I should be, but every healthy choice adds up and makes a difference and I'm healthier on the inside because of it.
And even on the days where I can't see it - I can look back and see that I am a different person now.
So, keep making those healthy choices - one choice at a time, and don't give up when you screw up.
-Roxanne (@RoxyWiedemann)

Current Weight: 221lbs
Weight Loss : 14lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment