Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Week 6 - A Year of 21s



213.
Down a pound from last week.
And I know you can't really tell in the pictures, but I've lost some inches all around. Not a lot, but a little - and progress is progress.
As I said last week I have begun following a 12 month plan put out by Chris Powell - http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/body-transformation
Which on top of doing I have put together my own cardio plan, and of course I am still following my year of 21s. Right now I am two thirds of the way through not eatin after 7pm. Which has proved to be more of a challenge than I anticipated. It is perfect the days that I am home, but with my work schedule their are generally a couple days a week when I get home after 7 - thus I am eating dinner after 7. So until I find a more regular job, I am just doing my best with this one, and others of my upcoming life changes may have more of an impact on my weight.
Alrighty. That's my update for the week.
Hope all of you are doing great at your own goals.

Can hardly wait for spring.
-Roxanne

No comments:

Post a Comment