Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Roxanne's Week 10 Update

Update:
Longest run: 1min. 30 sec.
Time run during a workout: 6 min
Distance walked/run this week: 11 miles approx.
Total weight lost: 15 lbs
Last week's weight: 219.4
Weight Lost: none 0.6lb gain
Current weight: 220.0lbs
Goal: 200lbs by May 20th.

It is also sweet to note that I have lost about 3 inches since my bridesmaid dress measurements a couple months ago. Unfortunately I'm not sure that I'm going to hit my first goal mark of 200 lbs by May 20th - but every little bit helps. I just wish I could get my butt off this plateau lol.
Anyway, I'll keep you all updated. Hope that all of your goals are going well.
-Roxanne


This is a picture of my friend Caitlin who has lost 65 lbs in the last year and a half . . . definitely inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment