Monday, March 5, 2012

You can do it!

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IF YOU JUST BELIEVE!
            So basically I think you can do anything. You just need to believe you can, and put some effort into it and BAM you did it!

Take running for instance. Our bodies are made to move. See its all in our heads. Our brain likes to mess with us and tell us we can't do it. But you know what you start thinking you can and ignoring that voice in the back of your head saying you can't and then you get up and start putting one foot in front of the other. Then you move your feet faster and faster and suddenly WOW LOOK AT THAT! YOU ARE RUNNING!
I actually love going for runs! I mean before I go I'm like, man I don't feel like it. And you know even when i'm running I'm like ughh I don't want to do this. BUT AFTER I'M DONE I'M LIKE, I FEEL SO GOOD! I JUST LOVE RUNNING!

So I started taking these vitamins the other day, and I think they are giving me side effects. Like at every meal I take two bites and I'm just like no.. I don't want this. I just don't feel hungry. And then I keep getting these headaches, and other weird things.
                I mean maybe it's not the vitamins, maybe I'm just overreacting... I'm not sure. I'm going to give it a few more days and see what happens, but then after that I might have to stop taking them. What do you guys think?? Do you think I'm feeling this way because of the vitamins??

infinite x's and o's
Allysin

2 comments: