Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Roxanne - Week 7 Update

Okay, so first off just let me appologise that it has been two weeks since I last wrote an update.
It has been a busy couple of weeks with just starting to get into all the essay writing and reading, plus I have been working part time for the last week aand a half. . . . But at the same time I feel so blessed. Life is so good. I have incredible friends and aquaintances in my life. People who care about me and encourage me. People who cause me to laugh on a daily basis . . . Truthfully I wish everybody could know the people I know.
I wish I could share with all the stories and dreams and character of the people who are a part of my life.
On the work out side of life - my school has started a two week healthy living initiative, when for two weeks you focus and sign off on everyday of those two weeks establishing a new healthy habit. Through this I have obviously been working out more. And I've noticed the last couple days that it's barely even been a thought in my mind. I just put on my work out clothes and my runners without even questioning whether or not I'm going to work out today. IT's just part of my everyday. End of story.
And I can tell.
Running is starting to get easier again . . . even if it is only gaining 5 seconds a spurt a week. Breathing isn't hard, and I can feel that my legs aren't complaining too much either - now I just need to get past my mental road blocks . . . and also that thing with my heart. When it feels out of control. . . that's why I'm only gaining slowly. The last time I tried to push it too far it made my heart feel weird and my body feel really faint and sick, so I'm just going to work up slowly, and hopefully that will give my heart time to adjust to the fact that I'm making it work a little more than it's used to.

Update:
Longest run: 1 min 20 seconds
Time run during a workout: 5 min 20
Distance walked/run this week: 17.11 miles approx.
Total Weight Loss: 16lbs
Last Week's Weight: 221.2
Weight Loss: 1.8 lbs
Current Weight: 219.4
Goal: 200 lbs by May 20th

No comments:

Post a Comment