Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Roxanne - Week 5 Update

Hi Everyone.
So, this is going to be just a quick update due to me being superduper busy today and tomorrow . . .

Update:
Longest run: 2 min. 10 sec.
Time run during a workout: 8 min. 20 sec.
Distance walked/run this week: 3.18 miles approx.
Total Weight Loss: 14lbs
Last week's weight: 222.8 lbs
Weight loss: 1.8 lbs
Current weight: 221.0
Goal: 200 lbs by May 20th, 2012

Thanks so much everyone for the support. I haven't weighed this little in almost 4 years, so definitely making progress. Now I just need to start cracking down on the running a bit more.
Hope all is well.
Feel free to update us on your lives and goals as well. We would love to hear from you!
-Roxanne <3

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing your updates! This week is going to be a good week for you!! Seeing you and allysin push yourselves and set goals is really encouraging! It pushes me towards my goals! Xo

    ReplyDelete