Thursday, February 2, 2012

Roxanne - When Quiting Comes Close.

I have never felt more like quiting than I do today.
Life's tough.
And it seems like whenever it throws something at you - it sure does like to throw an avalanche.
In one day I have been told that I am not wired to do the job I'm in school for
- I couldn't make it through my run because I was struggling to breathe
- I gained a pound and a half
- and I found out that my best friend and I weren't as good of friends as I thought.
It's been a long time since I've felt this lonely . . .
A long time since I have felt like this much of a failure. . .
What happens if I can't do this?
What happens if I don't succeed?
What happens if I can teach myself to run 5k?
Or lose 100 pounds?
What happens if I can never look in the mirror and be proud of myself?
What happens if I can't conquer?
Win?


I don't know.
But I can't give up.
I can't.

If I find out the answers to these questions.
It's not going to be because I quit!

I'm no quiter.

I may be a failure - but I'm no quiter.
I can't give up.

I'm fighting for this inch . . .

NOTE: This video swears once.

No comments:

Post a Comment