Monday, January 30, 2012

Life Throws Their Things - Eve's new update

Hey!
Life throws things our way for reasons, and sometimes it seems like its the worst thing EVER, but really these things.... these times...... they are here to help us see what we could be - what we should be. When Allysin told me about this run I really thought she was gonna give it up. I didnt really want to do this, but ever since then I started to see the things that I know I could do better at. I know that I havent made like a huge difference in my life or anything, but I know what I can change in myself and my lifestyle.
         I dont really think that I have a huge impact in this world, but running this can help so many people, and its like, I can try to help save a life by running this thing, even though I didnt want to do this very much. I hope I will be ready for this.
Sincerely
~Eve~

No comments:

Post a Comment