Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Beginnings - Chris's new entry

It seems that my life is all about new beginnings these days, new year, new job, new directions. So its as good a time as any to start a new life style. Better eating, drink more water {if only I could have a portible ice cube maker so my water could be cold all the time ahhhh}more exersize. I was so impressed with the change I saw in Roxanne after only a couple of days of following her new goals. It has inspired me. I will make healthier lifestyle choices! Lets start with sleep. I tend to go to bed 1-2 am especially when John is on afternoons then up at 6:20am. I tell myself I can sleep when I'm dead but I think it would be easier to make healthy choices if I had more sleep = more will power. So my first goal is to go to bed by mid-night every night. OOPS its 12:30 now guess I better go - good night
Blessings,
- Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment