Sunday, April 8, 2012

Roxanne - "Oh Jill, you're killin me . . ."



Today I was at my friend Katie's house and thus participated for the first time ever in the Jilian Michael's 30 Day Shred, and man is it good.
Sure I am totally exhausted,
My arms hurt,
My thighs hurt,
I had that weird thing where I almost fainted again . . . BUT, I actually feel accomplished, and I feel like I actually had a really great workout.
Jill herself struggled with weight issues as well before becoming the fitness guru that she is today.
So - if you're working out at home, grab some hand weights and try the 30 Day Shred. My friends say that it actually really works and you can really see a difference in a short amount of time.
And with this wedding coming up in May, that's just what I need, so you may hear more about Jilian in my future posts :)
Keep taking steps - it's worth it!
-Rox #2012fresh @RoxyWiedemann

No comments:

Post a Comment