Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day 362

The count down continues.
I wonder how much will change in a year. I suppose this blog will help me see huh?
Anyway,

-Eat When Hungry
I've decided that this point is my main attack. I realize that eating healthy foods and exercise are incredibly important because I want to be healthy on the inside. But trying to attack all three with the same veracity is exhausting with my current lifestyle, and I know that the truth is that with my main goal being to lose weight only eating when my body is actually asking for food is pretty much the most effective way. Today I did fairly well on this point.

-Eating Healthy
Again, today was good. However, the past two days I have eaten too much sugar - I need to continue to watch this as I am working on breaking a sugar addiction.

- Exercise
Usually I'm all gungho about blogilates, but I'm having a hard time finding my motivation. I just did a short dance video work out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment