Sunday, November 17, 2013

Day 365

Hello Blogosphere.
Even though I feel like crap I am on here writing because yesterday I became sick of my life as it is and plan to change in the next 365 days.
Part of that is being accountable and writing on this blog everyday. So here I am.

Eat When Hungry
- well, didn't really do awesome at this today I also didn't due bad. Feeling ill always makes it hard for me to distinguish when I'm hungry or not as sometimes my headaches seem to be lack of sugar related.
Sugar addictions - apparently, so I'm trying not to feed to cycle, but if you told me a chocolate bar would kick this headache I would be all over that right about now.

Eat Healthy
- F- - I helped out at a pot luck and Beth was in charge of dinner.

Work Out -
- I do blogilates and Sunday is her rest day which I am thankful for because this head ache is absolutely killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment