Wednesday, November 27, 2013

356

210lbs #BOOM

Finally!
I feel like I've been fighting for this milestone for so long!
Some days I would get so close, but today I finally reached it.

Now on to 205lbs. :)

Also, I'm thinking of becoming Flexitarian.
As of late I have been reading a lot about Vegetarian or Vegan and how these plant based life styles improve not only our health, but also the health of the planet. These books and articles also talk about how some of the meat and dairy industries are following inhumane practices - and trust me, if they're true, it's disturbing. However, a fully vegan life style is not plausible at this moment, but I think I could handle being flexitarian could be possible. This is the concept that you eat vegan or vegetarian most of the time, but still allow yourself to eat meat some of the time. Some people do certain days of the week, however, with my family, I think I will have more success eating vegan for breakfast and lunch and normal at supper.

Any thoughts on veganism, flexitarianism or the food industry? Let me know by leaving a comment below.

-Roxanne

No comments:

Post a Comment