Thursday, December 22, 2011

Beth

Hey!
        I'm third oldest of the six kids. My name is Beth Wiedemann. My family started this blog because they wanted to enter the RUN FOR THE CURE. At first I thought this was a really dumb idea, but when I started to think about it I thought it would be a great way for me to stand up for something. I don't normally do things like that.
        My sister Allysin told me about this first, and right away I was like this is so dumb why is she doing this? But when I heard what it was for, I started to think this really would be the right thing for me to do. I think this would be good because it is a way for our family to connect and grow stronger together. This is something that we are all uniting for.
       I think the biggest challenge is going to be remembering to practice and to go for all my runs and really training for this. I think that my physical activity has gone up a lot since last year but I still have a long way to go before I can run 5k's.
        I am excited to run for a reason. This is an awesome thing to do for everyone to try at lest once before they're unable to participate in something like this.
So I hope my journey will inspire those of you reading this to go out there and find a cause and participate in it. As well I hope my training will inspire others to be persistent and persevere in their dreams.
Lots of love,
- Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment