Friday, December 23, 2011

Eve

Heyy
         I'm Eve the third youngest, fourth oldest of the six kids. When my sister Allysin told me about the idea of being in RUN FOR THE CURE I thought it was just one of her crazy ideas. She always comes up with these ideas but we just never do them, which I'm kinda happy about because I normally don't like her ideas, no offense Allysin. But apparently this isn't one of those ideas, she's serious.
        I told Allysin I do NOT want to do this, but actually I do. (hehe) I didn't want to do it because I don't like running and things like that. Like cross country, I didn't want to do that but when I did it turned out to be fun. Now I do want to do this run because there is actually a good cause to it and I can help benefit others.
        I like the idea of running for cancer because it supports my friends if they ever had cancer, I know people including myself who have relatives who had cancer and died and I don't want to see my friends or I die from cancer. So knowing I can help find a cure inspires me to run.
         I think the hardest part is when we actually go to the run in September, I think I'll probably have a freak out because I don't like GOING to things like this. I don't think the training will be hard, I think it will be fun. I am already a pretty good runner and this will just push me a little harder.
         I hope that this blog and people reading my families stories will help inspire others to RUN FOR THE CURE too.
Sincerely,
- Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment