Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Week 5 - A Year of 21s



214.
So - transformation hasn't come as easily as I had hoped.
I know.
If anyone should know that it isn't easy - it should be me, but I think everytime I expect it to be different because I am different. But habits and years of neglect fight back.
But I am not done fighting.
This will be the year my life changes.
There is no other option.
Quitting is not an option.
I will do this!
This week I have begun a work out regime put out by Chris Powell my all time favorite trainer and one of my inspirations.
You can find it here : http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/body-transformation

1 comment:

  1. You will do this and you can do this!
    You are wonderful Roxanne!
    If you ever want some recipe ideas or anything just let me know!
    You GO GIRL!

    xo

    ReplyDelete