Friday, March 1, 2013

I AM BACKK!!!

Hey guys!

So it's been a LOOONG time since I last wrote on here. No excuse can be made. I want to try to stop making excuses for the things I do, or things I don't do, instead just taking ownership. So I apologize for not continuing to write.

Today is March 1st, its the beginning of a new month and March 21st is the beginning of a new season! BRING ON SPRING! I love Spring time, I really REALLY do, because it means summer is just about to come!
I just want to update you guys on what I'm doing with my life and fitness, I found a blog awhile back called Blogilates the girl who runs the site is super encouraging and has lots of fitness videos and I really enjoy her stuff. She also makes a fitness calendar for each month and this is the first month I will be following her fitness calendar. If you guys want to join me check out her blog and you can join the calendar as well. Today was the first day and it felt so good to do her workouts. On one of them I couldn't complete all of the arm workouts but almost, its a manageable task! So if you're looking for ideas of what to do this month to try and get fit check it out!

I hope you guys are all sticking to your goals for this year!
I'll try to update on how I'm doing with following this calendar!
HAPPY MARCH EVERYONE!
Infinite x's and o's
-A



1 comment:

  1. Sounds cool.
    I'm checking out her site and may join you :)
    Keep it up!
    See you soon (ish)
    -Rox

    ReplyDelete