Thursday, March 14, 2013

Past to Present ~ Eve

 

Hey guys,
The other day I was going through my usual weekly routine. Everything went by just the same as usual. That was until Sunday morning. I was downstairs sitting with my two best friends and listening to our Pastor start his lesson. I looked over to my left and saw my friends whispering to each other. I looked to my left, there was a big empty space until it reached the wall. There, leaning on the windowsill, was something I never in my life would have thought to see. A girl that I had been friends with until about five years ago stood against the window with her head down.
That girl was always known for... well... she was never really the best influence. She was really well known and people always liked her at first sight. She had lots of friends and was never seen alone. She looked really bitter, standing over there.
I looked back at my friends and then back at the girl. My best friend really hated that girl. As I looked at her I didn't see the same girl that had shoved me away. I saw someone that had gone throught a lot of pain. Finally, after a ot of consideration, I put away my despise for her and invited her over.
I think that we all get caught up in the past a lot. Sometimes it just is hard to put those feelings behind you. Don't look back. Look to your future, to what you can be not who you once were. Life goes on and people change. Just remember that the next time you see someone that may have hurt you.
Sincerely,
Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment